Passion

The art of classic cooking

Sunday 16 November 2014

Easy Gobi Manchurian Dry

This Gobi Manchurian Dry is my family's favourite. This recipe will be there in my lunch menu often. This recipe has crunchy capsicums and a hot and tangy taste infused in gobi. What are you waiting for ? Just make this and enjoy .
Easy Gobi Manchurian

 Ingredients:
Gobi 65 - 1 cup (here)
Onion - 1
Capsicum - 1/2 cup
Green chilli - 1
Pepper powder - 1/4 tsp
Tomato sauce - 1 1/2 tsp
Garlic - 6
Oil - 1 tsp

Procedure:
Finely chop the garlic. Cube the onions and capsicum.
Heat the oil add garlic,then onions,green chilli sauté for a minute.
Then add capsicum and sauté for a minute and add tomato sauce ( Always toss in high flame )

pic name pic name pic name
Finally add fried gobis and give a nice toss and switch off the flame.
Then add the pepper powder.
pic name pic name pic name

Yes, hot and yummy gobi manchurian dry is ready.!!!!!!!
Easy Gobi Manchurian


Notes:
Garlic adds a nice flavour.
Tossing in high flame makes the veggies crunchier and spun in taste.
You can add spring onions also.


Cheers,
Jayanthi B

16 comments:

  1. This looks so good! Even though I just ate, I want to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite. Beautiful clicks. You made me hungry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really tempting...
    And ur gobi 65 is in my agenda to make it sooner..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our fav too. Made before but its always nice to try other people's recipes. Now this version lovely version of yours is in the pipeline.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely dish! My stomach is grumbling for some of that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so delicious! I love spicy foods. All your recipes look very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dinner finished not long ago but I'm sure I could eat this right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love this, can have it anytime..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wud love to try this recipe.. so easy to make :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. colourful n tempting manchurian !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. my fav..<3 where is a plate for me??? Very tempting pics sis...nt fair:P

    ReplyDelete